*** Player of the Week: 13U Trey Adamek
Trey went 4 for 11 with 6 RBIs, a double, one base on balls, and 2 runs scored!! He also pitched well, pitching 4 innings and striking out 5 batters!
Great job Trey!!
******REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2015****** *********TRYOUTS IS NOW OPEN!*********
has signed with Belmont Abbey College
We believe that every player needs a solid foundation in the basics of the game. We constantly reinforce the importance of proper hitting, throwing, and fielding techniques in all of our training sessions.
We strongly believe that proper training leads to success on the field, which leads to the players having more fun! Our teams participate in local travel ball tournaments put on by Nations Baseball, USSSA, etc.
Our program provides the same training experience regardless of age or skill level. All of our coaches follow specific practice plans that were carefully developed by our Administrative Staff in order to provide your player with the most rewarding experience possible.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING CLIPPERS PLAYERS...
has signed with Southeastern Community College
The goal of the Clippers developmental travel team program (9U - 17U) is to teach players the skills and game knowledge needed to advance their game to the highest level of play. The Clippers program is designed to train players on the physical and mental aspects of the game, so they will know what it takes to make a top high school baseball program and continue on to the next level.The best baseball training and development in Charlotte - HQ4Clippers Travel Baseball Program.
Mitchell Painter has signed with North Greenville University
Al Dahlgren- President - The program is managed by Al Dahlgren, President and Owner of HQ4Baseball. Al has over 18 years experience in youth baseball, managing leagues and travel teams, and developing training programs that have helped players prepare for the next level of competition.
Elizabeth Dahlgren - Manager of Player Administration & Communication - Any questions or concerns regarding tryouts, schedules, payments, conduct, etc. are handled by Elizabeth. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program highlights include:
- Professional Coaching - we offer a great staff of experienced coaches.
- Individual Baseball Skills Assessment - identifying strengths as well as areas for improvement.
- Personal Developmental Plan - to develop the player's baseball skills and knowledge.
- Practice twice weekly - including field and indoor practices.
- One on One Private Lessons - each season will include private lessons with your Coach to work on each player's specific needs.
- Armory Training System - we are the first and only facility in NC to have this system. CLICK HERE for details.
- Tournaments - 9U-15U - Nations Baseball and USSSA
16U-17U - Impact, Dynamic, Perfect Game, Upstate Mavericks
- FREE Membership to HQ4 for the season (depending upon availability)