Our program provides the same training experience regardless of age or skill level. All of our coaches follow specific practice plans that were carefully developed by our Administrative Staff in order to provide your player with the most rewarding experience possible.
We strongly believe that proper training leads to success on the field, which leads to the players having more fun! Our teams participate in local travel ball tournaments put on by Nations Baseball, USSSA, etc.
We believe that every player needs a solid foundation in the basics of the game. We constantly reinforce the importance of proper hitting, throwing, and fielding techniques in all of our training sessions.
The goal of the Clippers developmental travel team program (9U - 18U) is to teach players the skills and game knowledge needed to advance their game to the highest level of play. The Charlotte area is one of the top rated baseball markets in the country, as many of the high school programs in the area are very strong and the odds of making these teams are very tough. The Clippers program is designed to train players on the physical and mental aspects of the game, so they will know what it takes to make a top high school baseball program and continue on to the next level.
Program highlights include:
- Professional Coaching - we offer a great staff of experienced coaches.
- Individual Baseball Skills Assessment - identifying strengths as well as areas for improvement.
- Personal Developmental Plan - to develop the player's baseball skills and knowledge.
- Practice twice weekly - including field and indoor practices.
- One on One Private Lessons - each season will include private lessons with your Coach to work on each player's specific needs.
- Armory Training System - we are the first and only facility in NC to have this system. CLICK HERE for details.
- Tournaments - 9U-15U - Nations Baseball and USSSA
16U - Impact, Dynamic, Perfect Game, Upstate Mavericks
- FREE Membership to HQ4 for the season (depending upon availability)
Al Dahlgren- President - The program is managed by , President and Owner of HQ4Baseball. Al has over 18 years experience in youth baseball, managing leagues and travel teams, and developing training programs that have helped players prepare for the next level of competition.
Elizabeth Dahlgren - Accounts & Communications Manager
has signed with Belmont Abbey College
has signed with Southeastern Community College
Mitchell Painter has signed with North Greenville University
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING CLIPPERS PLAYERS...
*** We are now scheduling Tryouts for the upcoming Fall 2014 Season. Our program includes ages 9U-16U. (Players age as of 4/30/15) To schedule your tryout email us at Clippers@hq4baseball.com
*** Looking for more information about our program? Contact us at Clippers@hq4baseball.com or by calling
704 423 0030
HQ4BASEBALL IS OFFERING TRAINING
LED BY COACH HAL BAGWELL!
Coach Bagwell is nationally known and respected for running one of the
top high school baseball programs in the southeast. Don't miss the opportunity to benefit from his knowledge and experience of the game!
***To schedule a clinic for 3-4 players,
or a team workout with Coach Bagwell,
call us at 704 423 0030