Mitchell Painter has signed with North Greenville University
has signed with Southeastern Community College
CLIPPERS ACADEMY: Teams at 9U-12U
CLIPPERS: Teams at 13U-16U
Program highlights include:
- Great staff of experienced coaches.
- Video Analysis Lessons: one on one with a professional coach, analyzing each player's all around baseball skills.
- Private Lessons:one on one with a professional coach, focusing on specific skills.
-Practice twice weekly:including field and indoor practices.
- Armory Training System: first and only facility in NC to have this system.
- Tournaments: all Clippers Academy teams, and Clippers teams participate in local travel ball tournaments (no hotel stay required). Once players reach high school age, teams begin to participate in Showcase Tournaments (these tournaments require out of town travel and additional expense).
- FREE Membership to the HQ4 facility for the season
The goal of the Clippers developmental travel team program is to teach players the skills and game knowledge needed to advance their game to the highest level of play. The program is designed to train players on the physical and mental aspects of the game, so they will know what it takes to make a top high school baseball program and continue on to the next level.The best baseball training and development in Charlotte - HQ4Clippers Travel Baseball Program.
We believe that every player needs a solid foundation in the basics of the game. We constantly reinforce the importance of proper hitting, throwing, and fielding techniques in all of our training sessions.
We strongly believe that proper training leads to success on the field, which leads to the players having more fun! Our teams participate in local travel ball tournaments put on by Nations Baseball, USSSA, etc.
Our program provides the same training experience regardless of age or skill level. All of our coaches follow specific practice plans that were carefully developed by our Administrative Staff in order to provide your player with the most rewarding experience possible.
Spring 2017 Tryouts
Ages 9U - 16U
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING CLIPPERS PLAYERS...
has signed with Belmont Abbey College